Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Kiss of Judas and Prostration of the Guards

Description of The Coloring Page: by Fra Angelico, Roman Guards, Judas, betrayal, Gethsemane, halos, Disciples

"They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground." John 18:4-6
Scenes from the Life of Christ between 1451 and 1452, tempera on panel by Fra Angelico.
 I've outlined the panel that the coloring page is based upon in white.

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment